Transfer Certificate Attestation
Transfer Certificate needs to be attested by the issuing country. Transfer certificate attestation is necessary for all students entering Grade 1 and upwards.
The transfer certificate must be in an official school letterhead and must contain the following information:-
• Full name of the child.
• Date of enrollment in the school.
• Child’s date of birth.
• Date the child left the school.
• Grade / Class on leaving the school.
• School stamp and signature of the Principal.
• Curriculum used.
For school admission purpose Transfer Certificate attestation is mandatory. The transfer attestation procedure varies from school to school.
The purpose of attestation is as follows :-
• To take an Admission in School.
• To prove the qualification of a student.
• Employment purpose.
Service offered for Transfer Certificate Attestation :-
• Speed and reliable service
• Free Pick up and Drop Off Service
• Online Payment option.
• Live Support regarding Transfer Certificate attestation
• Express Service available.
• Tracking Facility.
We are here to help you in getting the Certificates Attested from all the Embassies and other relevant Departments. Before you hand over the Certificate to an unknown agent you need to make sure that we hand over the documents to the right person. Genius Attestation with offices around UAE | QAT | IND | KUW | UK | USA | CAN | AUS makes us special in the field of document Attestation & Apostille.
For more details call our customer friendly team today on +971 50 200 3338 or our UAE Toll-Free # 800 888 0 888 to find out more or email us at email@example.com