Your marriage certificate stands as an official proof that your marriage has taken place from your home country. An attested marriage certificate is a compulsory requirement for a couple while applying for a family visa to the GCC countries. We provide attestation for marriage certificates issued from countries all around the world.
If you are a married couple living in UAE, you need to make sure that the authorities recognize your marriage certificate. Only upon getting the documents attested, you will be considered as a legally married couple. The process of marriage certificate attestation includes the check for the originality of a particular written statement or a source of the material on which particular information is written.
Duration for attesting your marriage certificate varies depending upon each embassy and on the issuing country of your marriage certificate.
Some common reasons why a foreign country would require attestation on a marriage certificate are,
- Passport application – Name endorsements.
- Visa application – to migrate to other countries – for dependent visa application – sponsor visa.
- While applying for a passport for your children.
- To cohabit with a member of the opposite sex.
The steps for attesting the marriage certificate differs depending upon each document and where you wish to use the marriage certificate after attestation. We can help you in getting your marriage Certificate attested from all across the globe.
Steps for attesting your marriage certificate:
- Attestation from the country where the marriage was solemnized.
First, you have to get your marriage certificate attested by the home department of the country you got married.
- Attestation from EmbassyAfter attesting your marriage certificate from the Home department of the issuing country, you have to get your marriage certificate attested by the Embassy of the country you are planning to go.
- Attestation from the country where the family visa is being applied.(Ministry of Foreign Affairs)After attestation from the issued country, you have to attest your marriage certificate from the country you are planning to move.
Documents required for Marriage Certificate Attestation would be Original marriage certificate and Passport Copies of the Bride and the Groom.
Getting the Marriage Certificate attested is very important for a married couple or family while moving to a foreign country.
Genius Attestation can help you in completing your marriage certificate attestation without your presence. For more details call our customer friendly team today on +971 50 200 3338 or our UAE Toll-Free # 800 888 0 888 to find out more or email us at email@example.com